On Thursday, Feb. 16th at 2 p.m. EST (11 a.m. PST), EMSI will host a free webinar to discuss the Economic Impact Study and how colleges and universities value and use the study.
In this presentation Kjell Christophersen, EMSI economist and co-creator of the study, will highlight case studies, show what needs to be measured, and how to present the findings. EMSI has conducted over 1,200 of these studies in the past 10-plus years, and we have seen colleges use it to support a wide variety of activities and initiatives, such as:
- Increasing community awareness and enhancing outreach activities
- Demonstrating accountability
- Raising taxpayer support
In a time of tight budgets, the information contained in the research is vital as colleges continue to lobby for continued support from their regions and states.
Goals of this webinar
- Explain why doing an impact study is important
- Talk about the measures that are included in the study
- Give good examples of how to successfully roll out the results
- Mention key talking points that your college president will want to focus on.
Here are three examples of impact studies we have completed for your review. (Just click on the link)
To register click here. If you have questions, email Andrew Postell (email@example.com) or call 208-892-5573. Space is limited, so check your calendar and let us know if you are interested.