Today EMSI is pleased to announce the release of its latest Strategic Advantage web-based suite. The new tools include a host of great new features, such as
- Selected economic indicators in the Economic Impact module
- Updated data, especially incorporating new QCEW numbers
- Unsuppressed 6-digit NAICS industry data
- “Smart tables”
- Capability to switch/edit regions at any time
- Industry clusters now available in all modules
- Cleaner-looking reports with appropriate data source citations
We’d also like to welcome all CCbenefits customers, who are now using the same site as EMSI customers. The Community College Strategic Planner (CCSP) has been rolled into EMSI’s Strategic Advantage as we finalize the merger of the two companies.
If you’d like a guided tour of the new features, please sign up for one of the webinars we’re hosting of just that purpose on October 10th and 12th; more information will be forthcoming. Thanks, and enjoy the new features!