Here are a few links to articles we’ve been reading and talking about recently:
- Joel Kotkin at newgeography.com writes about Kentucky’s grassroots approach to development.
- Veronique de Rugy at reason.com focuses on the “Myth of the Multiplier.”
- The Central Valley Business Times of Sacramento writes about the new middle-skills job report in California that estimates the state will need 2.7 million more middle-skilled workers by 2016.
- Edward Glaeser at the Economix blog points out the correlation between education levels of 1900 and income levels of 2000.
- Inside Higher Ed blogs about how not to balance a community college budget.