EMSI is very excited to introduce our new website — and whole new look. We’ve updated our logo, product names, images, and much more.
Here’s a rundown of some of the changes you’ll notice when browsing our site:
- We now have everything located in five handy tabs: Data, Analyst, Career Coach, Consulting, and of course the blog.
- Career Coach is our new job-searching web app. It helps people find good careers by providing current data on wages, employment, job postings, and associated education and training for your region. Make sure to check out the video on the Career Coach page for more.
- What was formerly known as the SEIM for higher ed institutions is now under Consulting and called the Economic Impact Study (EIS).
- Our blog, formerly called the Resource Library, received a facelift and is now integrated more closely with the rest of EMSI’s site. You’ll notice the tags on the sidebar — these are handy for searching quickly for specific articles or topic areas.
- We have a search bar in the top right-hand corner of the page where you can find anything on the site (old blog posts, specific product pages, etc.)
By the way, our old logo used to look like this:
And now it is this:
If you have any questions or comments on the changes, please email Rob Sentz or call him at 866.999.3674.