On January 17 at 2:00 (Eastern) EMSI will host another webinar on the importance of displaying good, local career information on your college’s website.
Please contact Charlene Scheibe (email@example.com) to sign up. Space is limited.
Does your college’s website help students understand how your programs prepare them for careers? Students say that their ability to find quality information on a college website is key to their decision to enroll. And with so much interest in, and scrutiny on, jobs and the economy – students want to know exactly how the education and training colleges provide leads to good jobs.
EMSI will discuss:
1) How to display this good, local career information on a college’s website.
2) How to make sure that your current and potential students can access, understand, and use this data to make smarter enrollment decisions.
Here are some of the questions we’ll answer:
- What data should students consider?
- Where does the data come from?
- How can you get it on your website?
- How can we associate careers with your education and training programs?
- How can this data support outreach and marketing?
If you have questions, please call 208.883.3500.