With the new year, we are excited to announce some important changes to our client services department. For our Analyst clients, the East region is now headed up by Dave Williams and the West region is headed up by Jason Helsel.
Jason Helsel has joined EMSI and will be serving as the Senior Account Manager for the West region. He’ll oversee customer service for clients in all Central and Western states. His contact information is as follows:
phone: 208.883.3500 ext. 1053
Jason will be assisted by:
1. David Wallace, Account Manager (Western Region) — David will provide general customer service and prompt implementation and training of new clients.
2. Sam Knittel, Account Manager (Central Region) — Sam will be in a similar role as David, just for the Central part of the U.S.
3. James Arrick, Technical Support Specialist — James will provide general customer service, maintain a constant presence on Analyst’s chat feature so that clients can get quick and immediate answers to their data questions, and assist with incoming client requests and general inquiries.
Finally, Chris Aberle, who has worked as the main rep in the Central region, will be transitioning to a role as a product manager and developer for EMSI. Chris has a deep knowledge of how EMSI’s tools are being used and will work closely with development and customer service to improve our services.
Dave will be supported by:
1. Matt Gaither, Account Manager – Matt will be in charge of implementation and training needs.
2. David Hoos, Technical Support Specialist – David will help with general customer service questions and maintain a presence on Analyst chat to better serve Eastern region clients.
3. Jon Williams, Technical Support Specialist – Jon will work in a similar role as David Hoos and will assist the full-time Eastern region staff in their day-to-day activities.
If you have any questions, please contact us.