Our third annual conference, taking place in one of Idaho’s gorgeous resort towns, Coeur d’Alene, is still a few months away, but we’d like to give you a bit of a preview on some of the exciting things going down October 14-16.
We’re delighted to have special guest Ron Painter, CEO of the National Association of Workforce Boards and the founding CEO of the Three Rivers Workforce Investment Board in Pittsburgh.
Also joining us are a number of professionals in the areas of higher education, research & data, and workforce & economic development (more TBA):
Karen Beard: Senior Consultant, TIP Strategies
Alicia Crouch: Director of Research and Data Analysis, Kentucky Community and Technical College System
Brenda Hicks-Sorensen: CEcD, Vice President, Economic & Community Development, Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
Myriam Milfort: Senior Project Manager, Jobs for the Future
Ed Morrison: Regional Economic Development Advisor, Purdue Center for Regional Development
Nicholas Schultz: Executive Director, Alameda County Workforce Investment Board
Scott Sheely: Executive Director, Lancaster County Workforce Investment Board
Dr. Jeff Strohl: Director of Research, Georgetown University Center on Education and Workforce
Courtney Taylor: Assistant Director for the Center of International Business and Economic Development, Troy University
Dr. Christina Whitfield: Director of Research and Policy Analysis, Kentucky Community and Technical College System
Jennifer Zeller: Director of Research in Economic Development, Georgia Power
A few old favorites — and some new ones! (Detailed schedule coming soon.)
- Group training sessions for Analyst and Career Coach: Monday, October 14
- One-on-one labs with our expert staff (bring your Analyst and Career Coach questions!): Monday & Tuesday afternoons, October 14-15
- Golfing at the Resort’s legendary course, including the world’s only floating green: Monday afternoon, October 14
- Hors d’oeuvres reception: Monday evening, October 14
- Dinner at Beverly’s, the Resort’s signature 5-star restaurant: Tuesday evening, October 15
Don’t wait to register! You can sign up here. Early bird discount closes July 15.