EMSI is pleased to announce that we have just launched a new learning management system for EMSI Certification. The most exciting feature of the new LMS is that enrollees can now go through the program on their own time, attending recorded webinars instead of waiting for the live webinars to roll around. If you’re interested in becoming EMSI Certified, register here. You can choose between live and recorded webinars after you sign up. See the schedule for live webinars in December, January, and February here.
About EMSI Certification
EMSI Certification covers the basic elements of using labor market information, as well as what makes EMSI’s data unique. The five modules (designed be taken in sequence) delve into the following main categories:
- Module 1: What is LMI? The EMSI Data Process
- Module 2: EMSI Sources and the Final EMSI Products
- Module 3: Using Occupation Data
- Module 4: Finding Driver Industries
- Module 5: Supporting Industries Through Education and Economic Development
The program also includes study materials, helpful quizzes, and a final exam.
If you have questions about the Certification process or material, please contact us at certification@