The sixth annual Emsi conference will take place in Coeur d’Alene, ID on October 17-19, 2016. Register today.
The Emsi Conference brings together leaders in higher education, economic and workforce development, and business to encourage collaboration and data-driven innovation.
Our keynote speaker this year—our sixth annual conference—is Anne Kress, President of Monroe Community College in New York. She will speak on MCC’s experience as a participant in the American Association of Community Colleges’ Pathways Project. Come hear what MCC has done—and learned—so far in using clearly marked pathways to improve student experience and outcomes. We look forward to seeing you in the gorgeous Pacific Northwest!
Also on the agenda:
- Panel discussion of the guided pathways project with participants from other AACC pilot colleges.
- Best-practice presentations led by practitioners in economic and workforce development, higher education, and talent strategy.
- One-on-one training and Emsi certification to be hosted at our offices on Thursday, Oct. 20.
- Networking opportunities with leaders in your field and associated industries.
- Pre-conference training and consultation with Emsi data experts.
To learn more about the 2016 Emsi Conference, including additional speakers, program schedules, and travel information, visit our conference website.