Register today to get the early-bird discount for the Emsi conference! Our seventh annual conference takes place in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, September 18-20. The theme this year is “Visualizing the New Economy and Building the Future Workforce.” The keynote address and panel discussions will consider the changing trends in talent initiatives for business—and how communities and education can respond to those needs.
Over the three-day event, you will learn how your peers are using innovative, data-informed approaches to improve recruiting, workforce planning, program development, student services, and economic development policy. You will hear some of Emsi’s best users offer practical applications for your daily operations and leave the conference with great ideas and winning strategies.
Conference speakers and panelists include esteemed Emsi clients such as Gordon Freedman, president of National Laboratory for Education Transformation; Megan Buttita, associate manager of research at Allstate; and Vince Giovannini, economic development analyst for Gilbert, Arizona. See more.
- The Six-Figure Question for Every IT Firm: Fantastic Unicorns & Where to Find Them
- Analyzing the Relationship Between Courses, Job Postings, and Alumni Data
- At the Intersection of Data & Vision: Influencing the Talent Strategy of the 22nd-Century Corporation
- Academic & Economic Alignment: A Web-Based Tool for Real-Time Assessment of Demand
- Playing to Your Strengths: Leveraging Emsi Analytics for Business Attraction
- How Dayton Workforce & Economic Development Leaders Partnered to Help Businesses & Jobseekers
An optional preconference will provide a full day of hands-on training with Emsi experts and top power users. The conference will also conclude with free learning labs that allow more time for you to gain experience overseen by Emsi staff.
A welcome reception, dinner cruise on Lake Coeur d’Alene (always a big hit), opportunity to golf, and plenty of time for socializing with the Emsi team and other clients make the conference one of the highlights of our year. We hope to see you there!
Early-bird registration ends June 9. Email Gwen Burrow with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.