We recently released several exciting updates within Career Coach that will further its mission even more—to help students achieve their career goals through your school’s programs. In particular, these changes boost your ability to customize and track how users interact with Career Coach’s program pages.
Here’s a quick look at what you can do with the new features.
- Provide users with direct links to the information they’re looking for. Site administrators can customize:
- Number of buttons displayed (up to three)
- Button text (e.g., “Program Information” or “View Program Info”)
- Linked pages (where the user lands on your site when they click each button)
- Measure student interest and track Career Coach usage by viewing the number of clicks each button receives, broken down by program:
- Give interested students an easy way to contact you by enabling the “Request Information” sidebar:
To receive notifications about future Career Coach blog posts, subscribe to our Higher Education Product & News Updates. If you would like more information about Career Coach or how to take advantage of these new features, please contact your Emsi account manager or Luke Jankovic.