“Talent Analyst helped us identify the root cause of our recruiting problem. We were then able to use that information to develop solutions.”
– Senior Manager, Sourcing Strategy
Emsi partnered with one of the largest providers of video, high-speed data, and voice services in the United States. Telecom Co. serves more than 15 million customers in 29 states and employs over 50,000 people throughout the U.S.
Telecom Co. partnered with Emsi to assist with their workforce planning and recruitment efforts. Emsi introduced Telecom Co. to Talent Analyst, a tool that provides current and projected labor market and economic trends to help companies make strategic workforce planning decisions. Telecom Co. used Talent Analyst to help solve the following problems:
- Staffing high turnover positions within their call centers
- Uncovering relevant job titles to identify available talent pool for open positions
Recruiting Success Stories
Prior to purchasing Emsi’s Talent Analyst, Telecom Co. had never used labor market data to analyze the size of their available talent pool.
Telecom Co. has seen outstanding results after partnering with Emsi, including the following:
- Discovering a limited talent pool— Telecom Co. has had a consistent problem staffing their call centers in New York. Using Talent Analyst, they were able to pull reports, including all relevant job titles for their open positions, to gain insight on the size of the available talent pool. They used that information to demonstrate to their recruiting managers that there was an extremely limited pool of talent available in New York.
- Developing solutions for a recruiting problem— After discovering they had a limited talent pool to work with in New York, Telecom Co. came up with solutions to address the issue. For example, they decided that they must improve their recruiting funnel and significantly reduce their applicant-to-hire ratio to fit within the constraints of their local talent pool. Because Telecom Co. now has data to demonstrate that staffing their New York call centers is a challenge, they can confidently pursue an informed solution.
For more information on how Emsi can positively affect your business, call your account representative or contact us.