Emsi is thrilled to announce GoRecruit—a powerful new way for enrollment management teams to demonstrate alumni success, engage prospective students, and drive enrollment. See below and head over to the GoRecruit page to learn more! You can also request a sample graphic or watch a recording of the launch webinar.
From the college fair to the campus visit, it’s become increasingly clear: prospective students and their parents care about employment outcomes. High school juniors report “job placement” as one of their top three criteria for choosing where to attend after high school, and entering freshman continue to list “get a better job” as the most common “very important” factor for deciding to go to college.
Likewise, this year’s Strada-Gallup Education Consumer Survey found that “work outcomes are the main reason most people choose higher education.” Significantly, the report also noted that this holds true “across all higher education pathways, not just four-year colleges and universities.”
This focus on employment outcomes raises urgent questions for those working in enrollment management. Do you know what your institution’s graduates are doing in the workforce? If so, are you communicating that information to prospects throughout your recruitment campaigns?
Let the Data Do the Talking
With GoRecruit, the answer to both questions is a resounding yes. GoRecruit is an easy-to-use tool that provides major-specific employment outcomes data for your graduates and helps you share that information effectively through configurable infographics. It equips enrollment and marketing professionals with the data they need to demonstrate alumni success and show prospects that your programs lead to solid careers. Here’s how it works:
- Get the data — Use filters to view alumni data by program, department, or college. Available data points include:
- Companies that employ your graduates
- Alumni job titles and occupations
- Percentage of graduates working in their field of study
- Graduates’ estimated annual salary
- Configure — Select the data points most relevant for your campaign and personalize your infographic by adjusting fonts, colors, and layout to match your branding.
- Share — Export your infographic as a versatile PNG file. Use this infographic at any stage of the recruitment process in a variety of mediums—including email campaigns, social media ads, print collateral, and more.
See For Yourself
Curious what your institution’s data looks like? Fill out the form below and we’ll send you a sample infographic, using data aggregated from more than 100 million online profiles. (Note: GoRecruit is currently available for U.S. colleges and universities only.)
Watch the Webinar
Check out the below recording of the GoRecruit launch webinar led by product manager Ashley Safranski, a 10-year veteran of recruitment and enrollment management at Washington State University. The webinar includes:
- A walk-through of the tool
- Tips and resources to help you leverage outcomes data in your next campaign
- Q&A with attendees