Thank you to everyone who joined us for our webinar with Michelle Lewis, AVP of Enrollment Planning at Washington State University. Michelle and GoRecruit product manager Ashley Safranski discussed the growing demand for career outcomes data among prospective students and parents, and how WSU’s enrollment office plans to meet that need with GoRecruit.
If you missed the webinar or would like to share with a colleague, check out the recording below!
Why, Who, When, and How
- Why is outcomes data important for recruitment and enrollment? (5:45)
- Who needs outcomes data (internal and external consumers)? (7:11)
- When do you plan to share this data (at what stage of the enrollment funnel)? (12:00)
- How will you share it? (Talking tactics) (15:07)
- First steps for successful implementation (21:37)
- Resources are scarce—why GoRecruit? (24:33)
- Q&A (28:53)