Please join us on Tuesday, December 3rd at 2pm ET (11am PT) for “How to Use Your Alumni Outcomes Data to Engage More Students,” a webinar co-hosted by Emsi and Ruffalo Noel Levitz (RNL).
Research continues to confirm what many enrollment management professionals already experience: prospective students and parents care about employment outcomes, and want to know the ROI of a degree from your institution.
In this environment, it’s more important than ever to have answers for questions like:
- What kind of jobs do your English grads get?
- What are the top companies hiring computer science grads?
- How much money do your business grads earn 10 years post-graduation?
What you’ll learn
In this webinar, Todd Abbott (senior vice president at RNL) and Ashley Safranksi (creator of GoRecruit at Emsi) will share tools and tactics you can use to answer these questions for prospective students and parents. Attendees will learn:
- Why it’s increasingly important to know and show your alumni’s employment outcomes when interacting with prospective students and parents
- Strategies for effectively leveraging this information into your recruitment and communication campaigns
- Best practices from institutions that are using alumni outcomes to prove ROI
Register now to reserve your spot and see how alumni success can boost future enrollment.