Hurry! Early-bird registration ends June 1.
Emsi20: Connect & Collaborate: Using Data to Work Together
We are pleased to announce our 10th annual users’ conference, October 12-14, in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, our traditional nook of paradise. Emsi20 will feature some of our top power users as they share ways they’re using Emsi data to spread the good news of labor market-driven strategies—both inside and outside their organizations.
Why? Because data isn’t just great for you, it’s also a relationship-building tool. It helps you connect and collaborate with other people to get good things done.
So, would you like to get better and faster with Emsi data on a daily basis? Want to encourage people to adopt data-driven strategies in your office? Looking for ideas on how to team up with other organizations in your community?
Come to Emsi20 and learn how to:
- Do your job better and faster
- Inspire colleagues to be data-driven
- Build relationships in your community
Three days in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
Monday, October 12 – Orientation, workshops, team challenges, evening reception
Tuesday, October 13 – Emsi CEO address, guest keynote, breakout sessions, dinner cruise
Wednesday, October 14 – Guest keynote, breakout sessions, updates about Emsi innovation
Agenda sneak peek
- Workshops – Beginner and advanced. Every year, we use your requests and ideas from last year to improve our trainings! Get uber adept with Emsi tools as you solve a variety of real-world challenges. Rubber, meet the road!
- Keynotes – Inspiring leaders discuss hot topics (like the way skills are changing the language of the labor market) and how they’ve used data to solve problems and get things done. Past keynotes include Stephen Goldsmith, former mayor of Indianapolis, and Jonathan Kaplan, founder of Hines Point Advisors.
- Emsi innovation – Emsi CEO Andrew Crapuchettes will give an exciting update on the big things we’ve been working on in 2020. Our product managers, economists, and data scientists will also talk about the trails we want to blaze in 2021.
- Emsi family time – Whether it’s lunch at Beverly’s, drinks at Whispers, golf on the world’s only floating green, or a chat in a brisk headwind at the bow of the cruise boat as we glide across the lake, we love spending time with you. We will answer your questions, listen to your ideas, help solve your challenges at work, and welcome any feedback you have on our data and products.
Speakers coming soon. Questions? Contact event coordinator Gwen Burrow: firstname.lastname@example.org.