As COVID-19 accelerates the shift towards education that is skill-specific and work-relevant, institutions that adapt to the evolving needs and preferences of learners will have the best chance of maintaining strong enrollment. That’s why we created SkillsMatch.
In this webinar, Emsi product manager, Lendl Meyer demonstrates how institutions can use SkillsMatch to engage current and prospective learners with skill-based recommendations for education and work.
- Agenda overview and housekeeping – 0:35
- Trends shaping demand for higher education – 1:26
- Overview of recent Strada research – 3:56
How higher education can respond
- 4 ways to attract and serve working learners – 7:39
- Walkthrough of SkillsMatch – 10:00
- Mapping curriculum to skills (and other advantages) – 19:31
The learner’s perspective
- Feedback and results from user testing – 20:42