and Remote Work
How changes in the workplace are shaping the war for talent
- Trends in resignation rates (voluntary turnover) before and during COVID
- The competitiveness of remote job postings
- The ability for big companies to recruit for remote talent in smaller cities
- How employers can plan ahead to retain their talent
Did you know?
the advertised salary for remote positions skyrocketed 84% from 2018 to 2021?
We unpack more juicy insights like this.
The research is for you if:
- You're curious about supply and demand changes in the workforce
- You're an employer who hasn't considered a strategy for retaining talent
- You're curious about using data to plan for the unexpected